Margate

The Pansy Project Tour continues to Crate during a week long residency, I will be exploring issues of homophobia from a Margate perspective. I intend to meet local people to discuss issues related to the project, hand out pansies to others so they can memorialise locations where they have received homophobic abuse and to plant pansies at significant locations where abuse has been received. My findings will be posted on www.thepansyproject.com and I will keep the interested posted here on www.thepansyproject.blogspot.com. I am seeking people to meet whilst in Margate who are interested in contributing anecdotes and stories to the project. Please send enquiries and/or locations of abuse to: thepansyproject.aol.com

When: October 28th – November 4thth 2006

Where: Crate, Studio and Project Space, 6 Bilton Square, Margate, Kent, CT9 1DX

for more information on Crate click here

Popular Posts