Best of Manchester { Exhibition

I was recently Shortlisted in the art category of the Best of Manchester 08 award for my work on The Pansy Project, an exhibition of all the shortlisted artists is on at Urbis until September 28th. I am showing a small selection of photographs I have planted at sites of homophobia including the image below.
Above "Was willst du? Komm doch!. Ich hau dir eins in die Fresse!" ("Come on, I'll punch you in the face!") planted just outside the Sophie-Charlotten Platz U-Bahn, Berlin
“Organised by Urbis, led by Peter Saville and judged by a panel of industry experts, the Best of Manchester competition spotlights the work of Manchester’s creative professionals. There is no age limit, no hype and no rules: just the best creative thinking by the best creative professionals working in Manchester today.” Congratulations to Naomi Kashiwagi, the winner in my category, for more information click here.

Popular Posts