Outburst/Belfast

I'm pleased to announce that The Pansy Project is to feature in the Outburst Queer Arts Festival in November 2010. As usual I need your help to find locations to plant pansies at the site of homophobic abuse. I will find the nearest source of soil to the incident then photograph the pansy and name each location after the abuse, each image will then be posted on my website. I already have a few locations in mind but if you'd like to be involved then please leave a comment on this post or join my Facebook group and tell me your story. I will also be handing out pansies on Saturday November 13th in the centre of Belfast so you can plant your own pansy (details to follow). Thank You all in advance for your help with this! In other news Homotopia in Liverpool have released this video below made at the recent RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show where The Pansy Project won Best Conceptual Garden and a Gold Medal! The video offers a five minute over view of The Pansy Project's History so far.

Comments

Popular Posts